Wednesday, April 2, 2014

History Committee, the ASKS, and spheres of influence


On the history committee, the group continues the work on a tour brochure of the green spaces and a booklet highlighting local history. However, our process is going slowly. We need to gather more information, especially history of Brooklyn. Our work will begin to come together days before the fundraiser day.

For the ASKS, the class talked about asking businesses especially local ones to support our campaign. The class will spilt the work for the ASKS by putting us in different areas such as inner Baltimore. I would work with Annapolis area since I live close. For the businesses, these should be local and green.

My spheres of influence are somewhat small. I am involved with taekwondo. I am planning to ask the owners of the Taekwondo School to consider donate since the owners grew up in Brooklyn. I might ask my neighbor since some have their own businesses. I am planning to go downtown Annapolis to give the ASKS because it has many local businesses.


http://www.historicinnsofannapolis.com/chesapeake-bay.aspx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment